Casa de Campo opens the doors to one of the best tournaments of the year in December 2021. Plan for next year and join us in the first edition of one of the tournaments organized exclusively for Spanish golfers and players from different countries who want to join us. Take the opportunity to stay at one of the best Resorts in the world and play on Teeth of The Dog, the number 1 course in the Caribbean and Pete Dye’s masterpiece, and the legendary Dye Fore and The Links.
- Accommodation for 7 nights in Elite rooms with one golf cart per room
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Drinks in the hotel’s bars and restaurants (excluding the mini bar in the room)
- Drinks in the bars, Oasis trolleys on the golf courses and hole 19
- Welcome dinner, closing dinner with awards ceremony and a dinner at the Beach Club Minitas with drinks included
- Three days of golf to enjoy at Teeth of The Dog, Dye Fore and The Links
- Two days of Tournament at Teeth of The Dog and Dye Fore
- Unlimited Golf at The Links and Dye Fore
- Unlimited golf carts and practice balls
- Club storage and cleaning
- Special tournament welcome gift
- Tournament registration fee
- Courtesy transportation from La Romana, Santo Domingo and Punta Cana airports
Contact us for further information: email@example.com
GOLF TOURNAMENTS “For those that actively engage in golf, there is nothing like the energy, excitement and enthusiasm of a golf tournament, especially at Casa de Campo. At Casa de Campo it is much more than a resort that offers golf, it’s a world premier golfing resort with some of the very best courses and tournaments available for this exciting sport. This page will provide you with all the details for our upcoming events happening at our legendary golf courses: Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
About Casa de Campo
A member of The Leading Hotels of the World, 7,000-acre Casa de Campo attracts affluent travelers with 63 holes of exceptional golf. Its Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, and The Links courses are designed by the legendary architect Pete Dye. They are complemented by spacious hotel rooms, suites, and
luxury villas. Expertly prepared cuisine from around the world, a 370-slip Marina & Yacht Club, Polo & Equestrian Club, the La Terraza Tennis Center, 245-acre Shooting Club and Altos de Chavon.
Contact: Monica Diaz Vecino ⎮ Director of Golf Sales Europe ⎮ firstname.lastname@example.org ⎮casadecampo.com.do
Leave a Reply