Jul 03 2023 to Jul 09 2023

7 days | 6 Nights
Proposal date: FEB 13 2023
Expiration: JUL 01 2023



Day 1 | Mon 03: Check-in hotel | Opening Cocktail

D2 | Tue 04: R1 – Iberostar Bavaro Golf Club

D3 | Wed 05: R2 – La Cana Golf Club

D4 | Thu 06: Free Day

D5 | Fri 07: R3 – Corales Golf Course

D6 | Sat 08: Final Round – Punta Espada Golf Club | Dinner Ceremony Awards

D7 | Sun 09: Check out.


Included Services

6 nights of accommodation at Iberostar Punta Cana with ALL INCLUSIVE

4 green fees at Iberostar Bávaro, Corales GC, La Cana and Punta Espada

4 round tournament

Transfers to the golf courses Prizes, raffles, welcome cocktail and awards dinner

Wegolf staff on site & on-line leaderboard.

Does not include: Air ticket, medical assistance, in/out transfers, caddies, personal expenses.



USD 2.184 per golfer double base Iberostar Selection

USD 2.758 per golfer single base Iberostar Selection

USD 3.117 per golfer double base Iberostar Grand Bávaro

USD 4.197 per golfer single base Iberostar Grand Bávaro


The AMERICAS TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP IBEROSTAR is the first amateur 4-players team competition in the region, playing in the best Punta Cana courses: Punta Espada, Corales, La Cana and Iberostar Bávaro.

The tournament is for amateur players of any level to compete in teams of 4 players over 4 rounds, staying at IBEROSTAR with ALL INCLUSIVE. 


Punta Espada

Punta Espada is a Jack Nicklaus Signature course located in the beautiful resort area of Cap Cana. Featuring entertaining short holes and greens of various sizes in a unique natural setting. Considered one of the most scenic courses in the world. Golfers are blessed with extraordinary views of the Caribbean, the contrasts of the fairways and the perfect greens. Built in 2001, open to the public in 2006, this course was headquarters of the PGA Champions Tour for 3 seasons, from 2008 to 2010.

Corales Golf Course

This Tom Fazio masterpiece, built between 2005 and 2009 features six Caribbean Oceanside holes, natural cliffs, bays, and marvellous ocean views. It is a private course restricted to no more than 40 rounds per day, so playing here requires planning and booking a tee time with enough time in advance. It is venue of the Corales Punta Cana Championship of the PGA Tour.

La Cana Golf Course

La Cana Golf Course is a 27-hole golf complex where you can play 3 combinations of nine holes; Turtle, Treasury and Reef. Designed by Pete Dye, the course has 14 holes overlooking the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea and has become a favorite place for golfers from around the world. La Cana Golf Club was the first course in the entire Caribbean to use paspalum, a grass seed that can be irrigated with seawater. Golf Magazine has compared the 18th hole at La Cana to the same hole at Pebble Beach.

Iberostar Bávaro Golf Club

The course is a design of PB Dye, who transformed a flat and unattractive terrain into a course with a lot of undulations and movement throughout its length. It is surrounded by lush vegetation that generates spectacular panoramic views. It is a very entertaining design for both amateurs and professionals, it has a great finish, with very varied holes.


Iberostar Selection Bávaro

5-star hotel located at the foot of the 15 km of white sand of Playa Bávaro. Rooms prepared for the whole family in a unique resort, conceived as a Caribbean town among tropical vegetation. Enjoy a gastronomic offer with more than 12 different possibilities and a SPA Sensations with different massage rooms.

Iberostar Grand Bávaro

This 5-star hotel, for adults only, has exquisite service and is of such majesty that it was the winner of the World's Top Ten Travelers' Choice® Awards. The Iberostar Grand Bávaro is a luxury hotel belonging to the select Grand Collection chain; an all-inclusive hotel with a Spa & Wellness where the attention is personalized and the dream facilities made it a benchmark among 5-star hotels for anyone who wants to enjoy an unforgettable vacation in Punta Cana.

Terms and Conditions

Payment and reservation: 40% at the time of confirming the reservation, the remaining 60% before Wednesday, May 3 Cancellation Policy: From reservation to May 3: 10% is withheld*, May 4 to 11: 30%*, May 12 onwards: NO SHOW: 100%* *on the total price of the program To have all the details of prices, payment method and cancellation policies, please download the summary.

Contact the Expert

Sandra Reed

sandra@meetingsalliance.com +1 (305) 761-1040